Escape from reality

Nov 16, 2011

Ayah , adik loves you :)

"You are good in my book." - Ayah.

Hah, wonder if he knows what kind of animal his daughter is. Maaaaan, Ayah expects me to be good. Ayah wants me to be good. As i am good in his book by the way. Damn. 

Ayah, Adik mintak maaf. Im not like what you've been expected. Good is really a different world to me. Seriously, i want to be what you've thought me to be. But what if i cant? What if i dissapoint you?

Wonder if he knows who the real Adibah Yasmin is. Wonder if he knows anak dia pernah tipu dia semata nak hang around and chill up. Wonder if he knows anak dia selalu putar belit and pretend to be good depan dia. Wonder if he knows anak dia ni jahat kat Kelantan. Wonder if he knows anak dia ni tak pernah nak ikut undang undang and always do the wrong things. Wonder if he knows the truth about his daughter. Wonder if he knows what had his daughters do. 

I cant imagine. IT WILL BE TERRIBLE.

Sumpah, kalau dunia ni boleh berputar balik, ill make sure ill be what you expect me to be, trust me.

No comments: